African Safari Diaries: The MacGregor’s Kenyan Safari
2. How did you hear about Somak Holidays?
3. What did your itinerary involve? How did we put it together for you?
4. Where did you stay whilst on your Safari and what was your favourite property?
5. What were your highlights from your trip?
There are just so many to choose from, as we did so much during our stay.
6. Would you recommend going on safari?
Definitely, if you are thinking about going then take the plunge and go for it. Words cannot describe how much of an amazing experience this is.
7. What was your experience with Somak Holidays? Would you book with us again? Was there anything that stood out or you would have changed?
Our guide Clide, was fantastic, so knowledgeable and experienced. He went out of his way to make sure our first safari was an amazing experience. We found Somak’s lounge in Nairobi a real bonus as this allowed us to rest and freshen up on arrival and before our departure home. Staff also cooked us meals whilst we were there. We are already thinking what our next adventure with Somak could be.
8. Any advice or tips for anyone thinking of going on a Safari?
Take a pair of binoculars and a decent camera but use your eyes. Take time to sit and watch from your vehicle. There is nothing more relaxing than watching a herd of elephants cross your path, a family of giraffes munching on trees or a pride of lions basking in the sun. Don’t just focus on the big five there are so many interesting animals to see and you will learn so much about them.
Are you inspired to go on a Safari after reading about the MacGregor’s experience?
We would love to work with you to plan the safari holiday of a lifetime. For more information on how our safari experts can help you, call Somak Holidays today on 020 8423 3000, or visit our website here:
If you have been on a safari with us and are interested in being featured on our blog, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Photos are courtesy of Tracey MacGregor.