African Safari Diaries: A Tailor Made Kenyan Safari
We have done previous safaris in Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa, but we are constantly drawn back to Kenya for the prolific wildlife and the friendliness of everyone we meet. We have been visiting Kenya since our honeymoon over 30 years ago, and our children (now adults) love it too. This was our 8th visit to Kenya.
We chose Somak because they could tailor make the exact holiday we wanted with no compromises on length of stay or choice of accommodation. They also came recommended to us by others. The prices were very competitive which was important for our daughter, who was on a fixed budget.
A snapshot of their bespoke itinerary:
- 2 Nights Aberdares: 1 Night Aberdare Country Club and 1 Night Ark Lodge
- 4 Nights Sweet waters Serena Camp
- 1 Nights Lake Elementeita Serena Camp
- 4 Nights Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- 3 Nights Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort
- Full Board
- Game Drive Lake Nakuru Lodge
- All Transfers Included
- All Park fees, game drives
- AMREF Flying Doctors
- For each booking Somak will donate £20 per person to the Mara Rianda Charitable Trust
- Return International Flights Kenya Airways from London Heathrow.
- Includes Airport tax and fuel surcharges. Regional airport supplement applies.
Price From £4199pp
Our Ref 58645
If you would like to book a similar trip get in touch and our experienced sales consultants would be delighted to craft it for you.